Bucher Hydraulics is setting new standards in elevator hydraulics with the introduction of adaptive valves. Up until now, technicians have had to adjust the operating characteristics of elevators in a time-consuming manual procedure. The new adaptive iValve comes complete with a learning algorithm which programmes the optimal drive cycle on its own. This considerably reduces the cost-intensive start-up procedures on site. In day-to-day operation, too, the intelligent valve minimises costs. Via remote access, it provides information on drive cycles and operating and status data; a preventive alarm function indicates when oil filters need to be cleaned or parts replaced.
- Short, cost-effective commissioning of the elevator
- Early detection of faults
- Proactive, rapid response
- Preventive maintenance and rapid correction of faults
- Improved customer service
Success story from the 2016 annual report